It is all those things,that all the previous excellent reviews say it is.
Staff,charming. Room,stunning. Breakfast,perfect. Cool and peaceful.
Short and interesting walk from Jeema el Fna.
Marrakech is bustling and great fun, perfect for a short break.
Bougainvilliers is calm and well managed, perfect for a short break.
Oh, I could go on, just read the others. They say it all.
Highly recommended, top of our list for our next visit.
Thanks to all the very efficient and friendly staff we had the perfect stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech