First trip to Marrakesh and first time experiencing such accomadation. Not your normal traditional holiday hotel best described as a guest house but fear not this is a top rated residence with attentive service superb modern comfortable rooms and the whole ambience was laid out by Youseff on greeting us on arrival with the statement " welcome to your home" I will not repeat other reviewers positive comments but would add that although the Riad is in alleyways, have no concern of the locals who although they will look to double charge for anything are super friendly people and are not at all intimidating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech