Lovely peaceful Riad, yet so close to all the action. Perfectly placed for walking to the Place Jemaa El Fna and the souks and also out to the Palaces south of the medina. We used the Riad to organise a trip out to the Ourika valley which was a really nice day trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marrakesh 4-star Riad les Bougainvilliers, located in Riad Zitoune Lakdim, only five minutes away from the Djemaa el Fna square, offers a special holiday in Morocco, in one of the country's most enchanting cities, rich in souks, narrow streets, palaces, mosques, handicraft and Islamic Art Museums. Passed the Riad's entrance you will be fascinated by a patio hosting a flowered garden with banana and palm trees. A second patio hosts the swimming pool, while the indoor lounge and the terrace offer the ideal atmosphere to read a book and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Riad Les Bougainvilliers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Les Bougainvilliers Marrakech