Have just returned after a weeks stay in the fantastic Le Riad Monceau. The staff, rooms, food and its location make it the place to stay. If you want to stay in a concrete box, go to one of the many universal modern hotels on the outskirts. If on the other hand, you want to be made to feel at home in an exotic location, then the Riad Monceau and it's staff make it so. We used their guides and drivers on a number of occasions and were excellent.
The call to prayer can sound very loud at about 5.00am, you may not notice it. One of our group did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech