We did not enjoy our stay in Marrakech as a city for a number of reasons, but the absolute highlight of our stay was being able to escape back to the Riad Monceau for respite. The peace and tranquility was amazing after the sights and sounds of the city. The restaurant in the hotel was incredible.
The only downsides were that there is no view from the roof, the hammam was incredibly small, and some of the rooms are quite small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech