We stayed in the Riad Monceau for 4 nights on early February '11.
My husband and me found that the staff were extremely courteous & very helpful. The hotel is only about 150 meters from the Djema El Fna which is a huge bonus when time comes to explore the historical quarter ; it was great to know we were so central.
The hotel is of a great beauty and our room was exactly like advertised on there website. I would definitely recommend this beautiful retreat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a quiet side street just off the Djemaa El Fna (about 100 metres from the square) Le Riad Monceau is a cosy 7-room boutique hotel with pool, hammam-spa, rooftop terraces overviewing the Koutoubia Mosque, and a renowned Moroccan gourmet restaurant where you will enjoy the best of Moroccan gastronomy. Famous friendly cooking workshops are held every morning in the restaurant's kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Le Riad Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Riad Monceau Marrakech
- Le Riad Monceau Hotel Marrakech