“You have to go”
Review of Nikki Beach

Nikki Beach
Ranked #6 of 19 Nightlife in Marrakech
Reviewed 20 April 2014

It is a lovely resort with fabulous food and fantastic service , great swimming pool with well stocked bar they make you feel like You are someone special. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank Valerie G

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Had an amazing day here. Food and music are amazing. Beds are free also which is great as its farvsuperior to the nikki beach in marbella and they charge beds from £250 upwards. The cocktails are approx £25 each which is very expensive but bearing in mind this drinking is not their culture. However we worked it out and bought a bottle of belvedere vodka for £170 with free mixers so between 5 of us it wasnt too bad. Defo worth a visit and if like us you stay at the palmeraie village (which i wtould highly recommend for value and excellent acommodation and service) you get a free shuttle bus to and from nikki beach from your apartment.

3  Thank Debbie C
Reviewed 15 November 2013

All,

Here is my review and bearing in mind me and my friends went in off peak season which may have made a difference. We didn’t book or anything but the seven of us boys went to there from central in two taxis which cost us around 150 DRH.

We were welcomed in and told that to hire was about 150 each for the day so about 12 quid, roughly, we sat down on the beds and chilled out. We ordered a fruit platter and coffees and water.

As accustomed to a few places in Marrakech service wasn’t amazing the coffees seemed to take a while and since the place was virtually empty wondered why. A slight issue I guess but that was fine for us.

We also had lunch/early dinner we had a lot to eat between us and a few drinks.

The service was excellent in the restaurant and the music is good. We ate a lot of food, I especially enjoyed the lamb and calamari.

In total I believe we spent 6000 DRH. Okay now I know for most people that is expensive. However lets be honest here, this place is high end, am sorry but having travelled around the world and been to different clubs, bars and restaurants this was a reasonable price for of us.

I can imagine in peak season it maybe very different when it is packed full of people. I would recommend this place as somewhere to chill out, its pricey for sure but its no different to the prices you would pay in any high end place in London.

I have read some of the reviews here and I understand some people are on a budget. If you are then I would recommend to do something different if you cant afford it.

1  Thank Gary O
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Nice place to escape the center of Marrakesh. Would advice to go for least half a day or more to get value for money! Can imagine the atmosphere would be awesome at night with a party! So worth checking out for night time events.

1  Thank Dondesai
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I'd have something good to say about this place i was wasn't met with such hostility...... My wife and I thought we would enjoy a cocktail here and at least and be around some fun people. Entering the door the security guy says "WHAT YOU WANT" Not hello sir "Just " WHAT YOU WANT. To cap it off I Get to the bar where I'm ignored for about 5 mins before anyone realizes i want a drink, The Cocktail I'll never forget. Tasted like it was mixed by a wanabe Tom Cruise Cocktail guy that made me the worse over priced mojito I've ever had, and I've been to Brazil. All that Rum on display, Maybe next time you can put some in My drink.

LAST but for sure not the least..... pretentious guy with silver hair dark skin walking around the pool needs to go. Shouts at me and my wife because we hadn't booked a place to lay down for the afternoon. WE where shouted at, and i really had to control myself in order to make sure i kept my cool with this guy. He walks around like he owns the place.

I have to say that was the worse Hour of my entire holiday.
I'd never recommend this place to anyone and i enjoy the party vibe of places like this.

16  Thank Constantlykiting