I stayed in two different Riads during my 3-day stay in Marrakech (one night in Dar Zaman and two nights in Dar Eliane). I would say that Dar Eliane is one of the most beautiful interiors I've ever seen in a building. Very traditional and Moroccan and there is a lot of attention to detail - everything from the doors to the lights are artistic in nature. The location is good (if you can find it by yourself in the Medina, but that's true for most places in the Medina!) and the manager was friendly. The reason I've given this 4 instead of 5 stars was that I thought the customer service at Dar Eliane wasn't as strong as it was in the other Riad I stayed in. The manager did not go out of her way to help us and advise us on sights in the city, etc. We had to ask and push for help. Secondly, she did not speak great English so if you're an English speaker, this poses some obstacles.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LateRooms, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech