A beautiful, jewel like interior with exquisite decorative motifs. The open atrium with hanging garden and occasional songbird is delightful. The rooms are comfortable with air con and modern ensuite bathrooms. The staff are helpful and pleasant. Be aware however that because all the rooms open onto the atrium..noise travels....Apologies to any other guests who suffered my singing on the first morning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech