We stayed here 5 nights in February 2010 and had a fantastic time; the old city of Marrakech is an experience and staying in a Riad is a vital part of that experience, arriving in the mayhem of the old Medina you need a bit of reassurance and that is precisely what you will receive when your taxi pulls up in a small square but with the porter from Dar Eliane there to meet you, a brief walk down a street that will become familiar, brings you to a door behind which everything changes, calm, peace and quiet return. This riad is definitely very good, great location very charming and romantic, the staff are very friendly and helpful. Marrakech is a wonderful city and for anyone planning a visit, remember you haven't been unless you've been to the old city I can thoroughly recommend this Riad.
The Thornton’s_ Rickmansworth,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech