I have just taken my girlfriend to Marrakech to celebrate her birthday and we were both very impressed. We stayed at Dar Eliane which is only 20 minutes in a cab from the airport and easy to find, it is a simple little riad in the north of the medina but just around the corner from the Marrakech Museum and the Ben Youssef Medersa. It has four well appointed rooms on two levels around a traditional patio and rooftop terrace; it is very clean and quiet. The staff are really helpful and friendly, it’s only a 10 minute walk to the main square and it’s where all the action happens.
I would certainly recommend it to couples looking for an atmospheric and traditional stay.
D. Moussalli London
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The riad has been lovingly restored over many years by its English owner and offers sumptuous accommodation over two floors each of the spacious five double bedrooms has reversible air conditioning with en-suite bathrooms and their chic but authentic styles are to be savoured. The inner courtyard is surrounded by tall elegant arches, refreshed by two flowing fountains and only the whisper of water and the song of the birds will come to disturb your tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Riad Dar Eliane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Marrakech
- Dar Eliane Hotel Marrakech