“Tour to the Sahara” 5 of 5 bubbles

Atlas Eco Travel - Day Tours
Ranked #143 of 465 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Atlas Eco Travel focuses on being socially and environmentally responsible. We raise awareness about the protection of nature by reducing the negative impact and the overuse of natural resources. We have developed travel expeditions that will not only create a wonderful experience for our guests but also ensure that we keep a minimal negative impact on the environment as well as campaign for change in the tourism field.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Tour to the Sahara”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Our guide Brahim traveled with us from Marrakesh to the Sahara for 3 days. The trip was very interesting and Brahim shared lots of fantastic stories with all his excellent local knowledge. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed out trip and we can recommend it to everyone!

Visited May 2014
5 Thank Adventurer D

• Finnish first
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Tour to Ouzoud.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have been wanting to see Ouzoud for many years and my dream was finally fulfilled.
Thanks to all of the wonderfully trained, helpful and knowledgeable staff who helped us during out trip. The knowledge that the guides posses are worth more than what you can find in any guide book. Great job to everyone and I can't wait to return and sure your company again.

Visited June 2014
4 Thank theresa h
Abergavenny, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent tours with Brahim”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

My wife and I went on a few different tours with Brahim and we really enjoyed our time with him. He was very friendly and approachable and had excellent English and conversational skills. We took the tours to Ait Ben Haddou, Ouzoud and to Imlil (Toubkal).

Brahim has very good knowledge of all these areas and always kept us entertained with stories and by answering our questions during each of our trips.

If you are visiting or planning to visit Morocco I would thoroughly recommend going on a tour with Brahim.

Visited October 2013
5 Thank Daniel P
Tangen, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

Our journey to the desert, me and my two friends was à great experience, the magical sunrise, the hospitality of the locals especially in Dades, the great food, made our three days unforgettable; It is true that Brahim : our guide was able to answer all the questions about the Morrocan history, local traditions, and the very interesting Berber culture, but for me what I mostly enjoyed was his company, he managed to surprise us several times, normal for someone who loves and enjoy his job and do it professionally, we were in good hands; Our trip could not be better, thanks to the Atlas Eco Travel.

Visited April 2014
5 Thank 10hassan75
Annapolis, Maryland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent tour to Erg Chebbi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

As far as trips goes, this one ranks as one of my all time favorites. Not only was a thorough itinerary thought up and executed, but Brahim did an amazing job capturing the history, culture, and perspective of the Berber and Moroccan people. It was truly an adventure of a lifetime. Brahim went above and beyond to ensure that we were taken care of and had an amazing experience.

Visited December 2013