All reviews garden suite glamping tents amazing wedding wedding weekend silver room honesty bar excellent hosts stunning gardens bird song living area heated pool beautiful oasis wonderful stay the hustle and bustle nothing is too much explore marrakech long weekend
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This is a beautiful hotel in beautiful gardens. Hosts Abdul and Heather could not have done more for us, organising taxis, reservations for restaurants and best of all shared their extensive knowledge of Marrakech with us. Our Kasbah Suite was lovely and our meals here so good it was an effort to go anywhere else. I really liked being out of the hustle and bustle of the city. Reading in the garden was a treat. I would love to organise a big family holiday here and take over the whole villa.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Had a fantastic few days at the Villa Dinari. Everything about the place is fab. The villa is about 15 minutes outside the medina and really easy to get to. (and about 30 english pence on the bus)!
The villa is beautiful. We stayed in one of the suites and it was perfect. We were really unlucky with the weather but still had a great, relaxing time. It is great value for money. Heather and Abdul and their staff were lovely. The food was brilliant and inexpensive. We couldnt recommend it more highly for a chilled out few days. They were having a photo shoot while we were their and had a great evening with the guys.
Thanks!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank iansally
ownerVillaDinari, Owner at Villa Dinari, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2012

Thank you guys. So glad you had a good time, despite the weather !
Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

My son married his beautiful bride at Villa Dinari. What a wonderful experience. Three generations of family and friends gathered together to celebrate. Several friends stayed at a nearby villa recommended by Heather. The accommodation, food and service were second to none. Heather was a brilliant hostess, adding enough personal touches to make us feel at home, whilst being very professional and helpful to everyone. The staff were friendly and efficient. Lots of communal areas where we could all congregate as well as enough room in the beautiful well tended grounds to seek the solitude we sometimes crave . The venue was perfect for the occasion. Initially I was a bit dubious about not having a menu but as each meal arrived and proved to be delicious I soon enjoyed the pleasure of not having to make any decisions. We enjoyed a FEAST on the wedding day! Many thanks to Heather Abdul and staff.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so much for this review.
It was a beautiful wedding and you were all such great guests.
I really hope that we get to see you all again sometime soon.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

I stayed at the Villa Dinari for 5 days and stayed in the Dinari Suite with my husband & 10 month baby. We were with other family members who were staying in the other rooms for my mothers birthday.
The suite was fantastic for everything we needed; we had a travel cot & high chair ready when we got there and the kitchen had everything we could need to cater for our baby. the rooms had good air con so the heat wasn't an issue, the bathroom was great (amazing shower head!). The main thing for me was I could put my baby down for a nap/his bedtime and my video monitor worked on all the grounds so I could chill at the pool or eat dinner in the dining area & I could still see that he was safe & sound. Also the complex is completely secure so any worries I had disappeared when we arrived at the security gate.
The grounds are just stunning I could have spent hours walking round looking at all the flowers & fruit trees. There are 3 dogs that live with the owners and they were very sweet, we had no bother from them, one was very shy & stayed away but the other 2 were very sweet. The owners could not have done enough for us they gave us extensive advice about the local area and were very welcoming in the complex. The swimming pool was great for a cool down from the scorching sun, nice & clean with plenty of sun loungers & parasols.
The food!!! Oh my goodness the food was amazing!! All authentic Moroccan food cooked by the Moroccan staff it was just gorgeous even breakfast was delicious & I generally don't eat breakfast!
We went to the local market which was a good view on the Moroccan lifestyle. At night it's crazy with snake charmers, street performers & market stalls. During the day we got some real bargains on souvenirs.
Overall I would highly recommend Villa Dinari & would definitely go back.

Room Tip: We had the suite purely because we had a baby, my & sister stayed in the smaller rooms & these were really nice as well.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. We thoroughly enjoyed having you to stay and evening drinks by the pool are not the same without you all.
Best wishes to you and the family

Reviewed 30 August 2012

We rented the whole villa for an anniversary end of June 2012, it was simply wonderful.
We were welcomed as if in our home and were seriously temted to stay in the villa the whole stay in Marrakech.
Food, service and facilities were all perfect!
Thank you again Heather and Abdul!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you so much for this review and we are really pleased that you all had such a good time. Come back soon.
Thanks