Words can’t really do justice to the level of service provided by Jill and Damien at this little gem. The Riad is an oasis of calm, coupled with discreet hospitality – it’s as if you are the only guests – and there’s no sparing attention to detail. We chose to celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary somewhere entirely different – and couldn’t have been more delighted by this exceptional experience. The staff are quietly charming, there’s generous help and advice on all aspects of your visit and, if you choose to dine in the Riad itself (highly recommended!), Latifa’s cooking is a treat. Every inch of the place has been carefully designed, and is spotless. We’ve booked for next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic, luxury boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech