The Riad is truly beautiful, the food was amazing ( breakfast on the rooftop is just super! ), the service incredible, very close to the Souk ( 5 minutes walk ).
We staid at the Chameau suite ( Camel ) which was perfectly designed, with soft sheets, lovely bathroom products and facing the beautiful designed indoor pool.
At night the fire place by the cozy black big couches is just the perfect place to unwind after a full day outside exploring the city.
Damien & Ariane made us feel like we had a family in Marrakech, always available ( they even lent us a personal cell phone ), booking dinners at amazing restaurants with belly dancers, suggesting the best stores and so on.
Couscous the Riad's donkey is a star himself!
We were able to truly relax and to have the trip of our lives, we plan on going back in 2012 for more incredible times. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic, luxury boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech