My husband & I have just returned from staying 3 nights at the Riad Noir .The Riad is beautiful & a complete oasis within the madness that is Marrakech. The service was impeccable , the staff are wonderful & the management ( Ariane & Daniol ) superb. Absolutely nothing was to much trouble. We stayed in the Gerard suite which like everything with the Riad was wonderful . I would truly recommend the Riad Noir to anyone considering going to Marrakech .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech