I spent a long time researching where to stay in Marrakesh for the perfect romantic break for my wife and I. It's rare these days for expectations to be truly exceeeded, but that is exactly what Noir D'Ivoire does - in so many ways.
Tucked away in the Medina, the first thing to strike you is the ambience of tranquility and the genuine friendliness of Damien and Rebecca who welcome each and every guest personally, as well as offering advice and assistance about your stay.
And this then sets the scene - exquisite attention to detail, friendly and professional staff, wonderful accommodation in the form of the Zebre suite, beautifully cooked local food and an intimate atmosphere that simply cannot be recreated at large prestige hotel chains. In fact, we did visit the famous Hotel Mamounia during our stay and as pleasant as it was, it just confirmed that we'd made the right decision with Noir D'Ivoire.
I haven't stayed anywhere quite like it during many years of travel. This Riad's unique and appealing charm will certainly ensure a repeat stay in the not too distant future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic, luxury boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech