I'd highly recommend staying at a Riad for a first time visit to Marrakech and while I can't compare to other Riads we did enjoy our stay here. The staff and service were impeccable, although english wasn't as strong as their arabic and french. Lots of cats in the property. Breakfast was great and the roof was a peaceful place to eat it when it wasn't too cold, although once the flies start waking up they get very annoying.
After a couple days we were fairly proficient at navigating the streets and alleys surrounding the Riad and got used to the 15-20 min walk to the Jemma/main square through the souks. Tours of the Atlas mountains and car/driver arranged by the Riad were very enjoyable and highly recommended. Restaurant recommendations by Damien were spot on and both him and Rebecca were very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic, luxury boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech