My wife and I spent a week end in Marrakech in December and stayed at the Ryad. A private party had been organised for a friend of ours' birthday and the entire place had been "privatised". We spent a fantastic evening/night due to the beauty of the place, the quality of the food and the profesionalism of the staff.
I can only recommend this place vs the other big palaces in Marrakech which in my opinion have nothing unique.This ryad is truly unique and amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech