My husband and I stayed here for four nights earlier this month. Upon arriving, we were greeted with a glass of local Moroccan wine and a tour of the facilities, despite the late hour (we arrived at about 11 p.m.). The staff was well informed of our plans and all bookings, and provided us with a cell phone.
The next day after breakfast, Rebeca sat down with us to help plan the day's itenerary (she had pre-booked a local guide to take us on a tour of the medina) and make certain we were comfortable with the walking directions to the hotel. Afterwards, a member of the staff (Berger, I think!) accompanied us to the ATM. After a day of touring, in the evening we booked an amazing spa experience with Madame Coco. (Seriously--consider booking the hammam treatment.) And we enjoyed a lovely dinner--a beef tagine cooked by Mama--poolside.
While we were away on a desert excursion, the staff kindly allowed us to keep a bag at the hotel so that we could carry as little as possible along with us.
Overall, we couldn't have been happier with our stay. We appreciated that the staff was always willing to go the extra mile to provide us top-notch service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech