Open fires, exquisite decor and impeccable service are the hallmark of this amazing riad.
An oasis of calm and luxury in contrast to the noise and excitement found in the nearby souks and square as the locals go about their business vying for tourists dirhams.
Afaf and her team attended to our every need. Steve, our host, took a personal interest in our stay ensuring we had everything we needed.
We would recommend everything about Noire D'Ivoire which is undoubtably the best riad in Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech