We stopped for 5 days at the beginning of December and were amazed by this fabulous hotel. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and we were spoiled silly. The Riad was very quiet while we were there and it felt like our own private residence in the middle of the city. One night it was my wife's birthday and they made a fabulous fuss if her and prepared a special dinner table with rose petals by the pool. Breakfasts are superb and we also ate in a couple if nights the food was too quality. Our bedroom was stunning with a huge bathroom and also a seated area with a real fire. Every night we copied up in front of our very own crackling fire and we must have got through hundreds of logs.
The staff were great and nothing was too much trouble. The cats seemed to like us too.
I would highly recommend the Riad and one day we will definitely go back. If you want to be spoiled in a fabulous and hospitable place, this is the place you should come !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech