We stayed in two standard rooms for three nights. The riad arranged pickup at airport that worked well. We were met with great hospitality by Salah (or was it Saleh?), which gave outstanding service throughout our stay. Always smiling and wanting what to do for us to make our stay as good as possible. The terrace is a peace of heaven in a chaotic, smelling Medina. You are 5 minutes from the Fna. The Standard Rooms are not luxurious, but very nice in Moroccon style. Breakfast is very basic, but all right. The Spa and Hammam that also is in the Riad, was nice, and they make arrangements so that my children and I could have hammam/massage together. If we were to go back to Marrakech, I would definitely pick this riad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech