I stayed at the Riad Noir d’Ivoire with my girlfriend for 7 nights, and it is was nothing like I had ever experienced before, it exceeded and was beyond any expectations I had - we had such a wonderful stay and it truly is an amazing place!
Even before we got there, Afaf, Rebecca and Mourad were brilliant at answering emails with any questions or queries we had – they were very accommodating even before we got there.
The airport pick up was smooth, and we were met by one of the housekeeping staff to take our luggage to the riad in the heart of the medina. After walking through the alleys of the medina not knowing that this hidden gem was just the other side of the wall, we went in and were taken aback by how beautiful the place was, it really is breathtaking, the riad’s décor is stunning!
We were greeted by Afaf, who offered us any drink we wanted and warmly welcomed us. It was personal and a lovely way to be welcomed into the Riad.
We had dinner at the riad the evening we arrived and all the food was delicious.
We stayed in a number of different rooms during our stay, and all were luxurious and beautiful. The Panther suite was breathtaking, an absolutely amazing suite, and I would highly recommend it. The housekeeping staff were brilliant at moving all our things throughout our stay, and I would like to say thank you so much to them again!
The service is outstanding throughout, it feels so personal and you never have to lift a finger! Rebecca, Afaf and Mourad will always stop to have a chat and would accommodate your every need. They were very helpful with recommendations and advice. Every room had a personal mobile phone which you could take out of the riad with you and call any of the staff when needed – a brilliant idea and just one example of the wonderful service. Overall, I’d never experienced service like it before! The hospitality was just excellent.
All the staff were brilliant and very accommodating and friendly, and so welcoming. I can’t praise them highly enough.
We were able to have breakfast at any time we wanted and anywhere in the riad, including on our private rooftop terrace when we were in the Panther suite, which was wonderful. The breakfasts were exquisite. Having dinner on the terrace was also amazing. I organised a couple of surprises both before and during the trip and all the staff were brilliant and helping set everything up – I can’t thank them enough.
We used the hammam and spa treatments which were fantastic. The heated pool and the gym were also excellent.
We would highly recommend this Riad. It is amazing and so romantic, it really is a stunning place. Thank you to everybody again. We never wanted to leave and we were really sad to say goodbye! We can’t wait to go there again one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech