Outstanding service! This place is an oasis amid the chaos of Marakesch. We stayed in the Zebre Suite and had our own private terrace for Dinning and spa which was something we loved as it's just not possible for us in London. The staff are all super friendly and really helpful. I can't fault them.
The Riad itself is beautiful. It traditional yet has a contemporary edge. We saw other Riads during our visit and they weren't as good (for our taste).
Finally, Rebecca's itinerary planning was impeccable - this made our stay truly 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech