I booked the Riad as a weekend away birthday present for my husband. The Riad from start to finish was just amazing from the beautiful zebre suite the staff and the lovely breakfasts of fresh fruit and freshly baked pastries on our private terrace! We ate in the little alcove round the pool on the first night which was very romantic, with rose petals scattered on the table and delicious food. Hassan also kindly invited us to watch the belly dancers that had been privately hired by another group staying at the Riad (who had also kindly agreed to us watching) which was a lovely experience topped of by arriving back at the room to rose petals and candles. Nothing was too much hassle from restaurant bookings to shop recommendations and the staff were all very kind and friendly. We would love to return to Marrakech one day and would definitely go back to Riad noir d'Ivoire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech