We booked this Riad because it is no.1 on Tripadvisor. It totally lives up to everything everyone says. You enter the Riad through a discreet door from the dusty alleyway and are transported into a completely stunning environment. I cannot express enough the feeling of escapism & total relaxation. Paradise. We booked the Guepard suite which was beautiful. The staff are so discreet you feel like you are in your own private retreat. The new owners Didier and Andrea are so personable and down to earth it was a pleasure to meet them. Andrea makes the best chocolate parfait outside of France! The Manager, Hassan took care of our every need. Nothing was too much trouble. It was our wedding anniversary and Hassan secretly organised a surprise cake at the restaurant we ate at. They just go the extra mile.
I did say to them all as we left I was going to write a terrible review as I didn't want anyone else to discover this beautiful place. A huge thankyou to all of the staff for making our stay so thoroughly enjoyable. We tried to think of something that may need improvement but we just couldn't. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech