A last minute escape to celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary, somewhere exotic for a few days, a little exploring, perhaps some shopping, good food, wine and most importantly rest and relaxation.....Riad Noire d'Ivoire ticked all these boxes. Jill jiggled the rooms and managed to fit us in for what she calls her famous 'Riad experience'
A gorgeous Riad, calm, tasteful with an exquisite attention to detail. A very warm welcome from Jill and Damian on our arrival, instantly made us feel at home; we relaxed over a welcome drink to discuss plans for our stay. Their unfailing courtesy, local knowledge and guidance ensured the opportunity to explore as much as we wanted. The location of the Riad is perfect , close enough to walk easily to all the tourist 'must sees' and with the reassurance of a local mobile phone given to us by Jill, 'just incase', (we only needed it once when we did the classic 'lost in the souk adventure experience' just one call to Jill, who somehow recognised exactly where we were, and she easily guided us back on track!)
Their suggestions for restaurants were carefully considered to meet the indivdual demands of every guest; they chose well. We stayed in three very different rooms, the moves were effortless and trouble free, we would leave after breakfast on the roof terrace and return in the afternoon to another even more fabulous room. Breakfast and lunch on our private terrace was heavenly.
As other reviewers have described, this truly is an oasis, served by discrete, friendly and utterly faultless staff who work hard to create a magical experience and whose collective ethos may be summarised in Damian's words' everything is possible'. Once again, thank you Jill, Damian and everyone at Riad Noire d'Ivoire, we plan to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech