I have just returned from a 5 night stay in this fabulous Riad. I can honestly say it was one of the best places I've ever stayed and my husband (it was the final leg of our honeymoon) would wholeheartedly agree. A 5 star hotel wouldn't be able to stand up to this beautiful Riad. From start to finish the experience was pure perfection. This Riad is exquisitely decorated by Jill (who's the owner and is there most of the time) and managed to perfection by Damien.
We were greeted and led to the Riad on arrival. Following, we went through narrow streets until we arrived to what looked like an ordinary building. Once inside our jaws fell to the floor as we were greeted by Damien and brought through the first courtyard and into the second. There we were told to take a 30 minute breather after our long journey and enjoy a glass of wine (on the house, nice touch) and simply relax. One unwinds the minute you walk through the threshold and you feel like you've entered another world.
Feeling giddy at the prospect of 5 whole nights here we were keen to see our room. We weren't disapponted. The rooms are individually and superbly decorated. Anyone with an appreciation for design will just delight in this Riad. Everything is simply beautiful.
After relaxing for 40 mins we arrived back downstairs and were met again by Damien who recommended a restaurant for the night. Perfectly chosen we had a wonderful night, left there and brought home by a driver (one pays for the privelage but its reasonable and worthwhile). The rest of the 4 nights flowed as easily. We were looked after superbly by all the staff. My only complaint is that it had to end!
This is a wonderful place to stay and I can't recommend it highly enough. We look forward to returning as soon as we can.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech