My husband's 40th birthday could not have been any more special, thanks to Gill and her incredible team. It's hard to describe how spectacular the riad is - and yet how totally chilled, relaxed and welcoming. Gill and Damian made sure the birthday was unforgettable by organising champagne and happy birthday (with a little cake) at breakfast, served on the gorgeous roof terrace. In the evening, they'd booked us dinner at a fantastic restaurant where he was again seranaded and even given a little present. In many years of travelling, I have never seen levels of dedication to their guests to match theirs. If you're going there, you will be absolutely wowed. Enjoy every minute!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Prestigia, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech