What a truly fantastic place this is. We stayed in the Riad for a week in October to cellebrate my wife's 40th birthday. Our main worry was how our two year old would go down. He's very well behaved but some hotels and their guests can get a bit put out by such a young guest. I needn't have worried. The staff are as wonderful as the other reviews have already indicated and go above and beyond the call of duty to make you feel welcome. The rooms and the decor are fabulous: like something from a film. Many thanks once again to Jill & Damien he are such great hosts. Also to the rest of the staff and the chef who kept producing ever more wonderful meals for us all, especially on our last night. Thanks also to Steve for introducing me to the best Congnac in the world. Makes my XO taste like cheap Scotch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic, luxury boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech