We attended a lovely wedding in Marrakech. The weeklong stay at Riad Noir d'Ivoire included well-planned excursions to the market for shopping and street dining, a camel trek, and a chance to explore Morocco's night life. A friendly guide was sent when needed, a courtesy cell phone was provided for each room for emergencies, and reliable taxis were arranged every step of the way. Although we couldn't speak Arabic or French, we got by as one of the drivers spoke a third language, Spanish. The entire staff was willing to bend over backwards to accommodate all requests. Everyone smiled and seemed to enjoy the role they played in extending hospitality. The design of the rooms was to DIE FOR! Much better than ANY hotel. The owner, Jill, was very much hands on with the guests and saw to our every need and desire. The manager, Damien, also enhanced our experience with friendly suggestions of how to best enjoy the city. Shout out to the staff that became part of our "family" during the stay: Aziz, Miriam, Butta, Muhammed, and all the others. Should we venture back to this side of the world, we will be sure to stay at the Riad Noir d'Ivoire and nowhere else!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Agoda, Odigeo and Booking.com so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech