I took my partner for a surprise to Marrakech for a long weekend. We had spent the first two nights of our trip in another fantastic Riad (just 30 metres away) but nothing prepared us for the immaculate design and detail of Riad Noir. The pictures/ website just do not do any justice to the first and lasting impressions you receive when getting a tour of the amazingly appointed Riad.
We were early checking in and our move from the first Riad was organised smoothly and our rooms were ready for us at 11am! Damien was very attentive and made us feel instantly welcome. We stayed in the Zebra Suite which has its own roof terrace and Jacuzzi every detail in the suites from the bed to the décor was exquisite- breakfast and meals were happily arranged on our terrace any time of the day. The gentle sound of cascading waterfalls and pools from our suites balcony blended seamlessly with the piano from one of the many cosy lounges and communal spaces. We were spoilt for choice in where to sit and relax with every corner offering a cosy and luxurious furnishings and for the coller evenings lovely log fires.
We wanted to stay in the Medina in the hustle and bustle of Marrakech but also wanted the luxury and service of a well appointed boutique offering relaxation and calm – we were not disappointed. Everywhere is within good walking distance and the local taxi pick up point is only a short walk away.
Jill was as helpful as she had been throughout the reservation and extended a warm welcome to us and despite a wedding taking over the whole Riad for 4 days – Jill and her staff took everything in their stride and made sure we received the same level of excellent service on which their reputation stands. Damien and Jill could not do enough to offer advice and suggestions on places to go and organise any help we needed.
The most amazing place to stay and we can not wait to return!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech