What can I say, I have stayed in a number of Riads in Marrakech but Riad Noir D'Ivoire is the absolute best! I will never stay anywhere else again on future visits to Marrakech.
The rooms and decor are immaculate, the staff is helpful, discreet and have an eye for details that I miss when staying at other hotels worldwide. It is a piece of relaxing heaven in a mad bustelling city.
Jill and Damien are a great source of knowledge when it comes to the best places to eat (although the chef in the Riad whips up a mean moroccan meal for you if you want).
Do also make use of the excellent treatments they have available, we had a massage and a hammam both of which were out of this world!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic, luxury boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, World Independent Hotel Promotion and Agoda so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech