An utterly wonderful place to stay, indulgent, decadent and romantic. Never in your face as can be the case of some more luxurious hotels, but you will need for nothing! A hugely warm and heartfelt thanks to the team there at the Riad. They made everything from the booking to the departure an enjoyable process and I was glad that they got to play an important part in what was a very special and personal moment in our lives!
Marrakech is a hub of activity and its fast pace leaves your head spinning. The Riad is the perfect place to escape and indulge! Jill has an incredible attention for detail and is perhaps the most welcoming host of a hotel that I have ever experienced and I have spent the last 10 years travelling far and wide so that is something to behold!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech