From the moment we walked through the arrivals hall in Marrakech to the minute they dropped us back a week later we were looked after beautifully by Jill, Damien and the team. They went to great efforts at all times to ensure we were not only having a great time but that we were getting the most out of Marrakech and it's surroundings.
The rooms are lovely (we were travelling with friends so saw a few of them) and the attention to detail makes the place very special.
The service is just right - attentive but without being in your face. The entire staff were friendly and helpful, and the hotel has an extremely relaxed feel to it.
We will be back, that is for sure - thanks Jill and the gang!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic destination composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include Spa with traditional hammam, Boutique, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech