We had a wonderful break in Marrakech made even more splendid by staying at the Riad d'Ivoire, from my first contact with Jill everything was made effortless from the reservations to the transfers from the airport and organising dinners out. I had the most enjoyable and magical birthday I have ever had made even more special through the thoughtfulness of Jill .
The Riad is a superb oasis of calm in the middle of the Medina. Luxury and comfort along with a willingness to please, nothing was to much for the staff who were all fantastic. Our suite with log fire was very romantic.
I went with my husband and daughter and her husband and from arriving to leaving the whole trip to Marrakech was enhanced by staying at the Riad. I would recommend staying their to anyone, everything is of such very high standard it was impeccable. I will never forget this holiday or meeting Jill it was a pleasure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic, luxury boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Prestigia and Agoda so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech