As it was off season we were almost alone at the Riad and had the full attention of the entire staff. Fabulous riad, very stylish yet cozy interior and relaxed and luxurious atmosphere. The staff were excellent and attentive. Anything we asked, they did. Concierge Damien had great advice as far as wine, dine and shopping. Owner Jill was very personable and was there to both meet and greet, as well as say goodbye. We received a complimentary upgrade upon arrival. We used the private chauffeur on numerous occasions, which was very convinient.
The only downside was that we missed some "standard" things in the breakfast menu (for example eggs, cheese, ham) and sometimes the request on how to cook or mix a drink failed (scrambled eggs instead of omelette etc). The wifi didn't work in the Geopard suite either. But these are mere details, as everything else was EXCELLENT!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Riad Noir d'Ivoire is a romantic boutique hotel composed of five suites, three of which have private roof terraces and jacuzzis, two junior suites and two double rooms. Services include bar, Spa with traditional hammam, fully equipped gym, library, restaurant and a heated pool. All suites have fireplaces and all rooms, have air conditioning, heating, mini-bars, hairdryers, wall safes and flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Riad Noir d'Ivoire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riad Noir d`Ivoire Hotel Marrakech
- Riad Noir d Ivoire Marrakech