No words to describe this palace! Amazing Moroccan architecture...all hand made. Rooms are beautifully decorated, luxurious and spacious. The food is simply succulent and healthy. The service was tailored to our every need. The lady manager, Lamia, was so kind and generous.
My wife and i really felt like queen & king in their own Arabian palace. We're used to traveling...but this trip to l mansion was a truly unique experience. 1000x thanks to the l mansion staff...and also the reviews, which convinced us to go with it. Doing it again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entering the gate of L Mansion and walking down the majestic cypress alley is an absolute enchantment .Refreshing fountains softly whisper amid lush rose and bougainvillea coppices.Caressed by a gentle breeze, orange blossoms and jasmine give out their alluring scent, whilst the snow-capped summits twinkle in the distance. Tranquil moments away from busy Marrakech… yet so close. L Mansion offers 10 luxurious suites and a stylish 4 bedroom villa, nested in a 5 ha park planted with citruses and olive trees.The sumptuous Andalucian style Guest Palace of which decoration has been executed by the finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your L Mansion Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Mansion Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- l Mansion Hotel Marrakech