“A true Moroccan marvel”

L Mansion Marrakech
Ranked #396 of 500 Hotels in Marrakech
Reviewed 22 October 2011

No words to describe this palace! Amazing Moroccan architecture...all hand made. Rooms are beautifully decorated, luxurious and spacious. The food is simply succulent and healthy. The service was tailored to our every need. The lady manager, Lamia, was so kind and generous.
My wife and i really felt like queen & king in their own Arabian palace. We're used to traveling...but this trip to l mansion was a truly unique experience. 1000x thanks to the l mansion staff...and also the reviews, which convinced us to go with it. Doing it again for sure.

Room Tip: Go with the senior suite. Amazing room and view.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 June 2011

L'Mansion in Marrakech is a place set appart from the rest of available options in the city.

The minute you drive through the entrance gate, you feel like in a different world altogether. The property has extensive land, gardens, plantations, a main guest palace and other smaller buildings, and a gorgeous swimming pool.

Walking into the main palace is a breathtaking experience: each and every one of your 5 senses is instantly stimulated as the combination between the music, the deccor, the impressive architecture, and the quality of the fabrics, furniture, and aromas merge into an indulging and relaxing experience.

The personnel is extremely attentive and welcoming, and is eager to accommodate any special request. The traditional Moroccan food is spectacular prepared with fresh and organic ingredients. Drinking Moroccan tea outdoors at sunset is a must.

The architecture is impressive. It is the kind of artistic work that money can't buy, but many many years of attention to detail and taste and class can achieve. The hand carving work is in every wall, every ceiling, every piece of furniture, everywhere you look at. The mosaic work, the chandeliers, and the beautiful Moroccan living rooms decorate every corner of the palace. The rooms are quiet and intimate, and very spacious.

Only 20 minutes away from the busy downtown Marrakech, L'mansion is the perfect place to enjoy all that Marrakech has to offer, in your personal little piece of paradise.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed 18 June 2011

Where luxury and elegance meet tradition.
Staying at LMansion felt like a dream... I felt like i was a princess in the 1001 nights, from the minute i stepped in to the the very minute i walked out.
It was by far my best vacation. We were spoiled and looked after by an extremely friendly and professional staff. We were served divine moroccan cuisine. And most of all, we couldn't get enough of the beauty and the exquisite taste of the place itself: hand-carved ceilings, colorful mosaiques, marble fountain ... it really is a palace.
The gorgeous view of the snow-capped Atlas mountains from our room was the cherry on the cake!!
We would go back in a heart beat!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 May 2011

Stayed at L Mansion with the entire family twice. We felt like we owned the Palace, which is straight out of "1000 Nights". They catered to our every whim, from outings and excursions to large nightly family dinners by the pool where we were treated to the best local delights. The best thing is that the staff works around the client's schedule. The dinners sometimes lasted well into the night, but they kept waiting on us, bringing mint tea and sweets to the kids. The owner-manager is always around, which makes a huge difference when you need to plan different things at the same time (chauffeured car for the parents to go out at night; plaground for the kids with babysitter; etc.). Our family will keep going to L MANSION....

Room Tip: Call L Mansion directly. ask for the owner Lamya
  • Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2011

I've just come back from my honeymoon from Morocco. I stayed at L Mansion hotel.. I loved it! A peaceful and fabulous hotel. I recommend it to any traveler willing a true a unique experience in Marrakesh. I was pretty anxious at the very beginning as I wanted to find the perfect hotel to make my honeymoon just perfect.

I looked at tens of hotels in Marrakesh and found the L Mansion. I saw the website and the place looked exactly to what I was looking for! A peaceful heaven.. but with my experience learnt to be skeptical with what is advertised... Once arrived in the hotel, I was amazed: the place was even more beautiful than what it looked on the website

The personnel was very nice. As soon as we arrived, we had a welcome cocktail. And during all our stay, they had been really caring. During our first night, we were offered a bottle of champagne as a gift for the newlyweds! And during all our stay, they helped us to organised our holidays: every time recommending fine restaurants, help us to pick some places worth visiting (we only were there for 5 days so we couldn't visit everything). They've been really helpful and it's much appreciated!

The rooms are spacious and very clean with the perfect Moroccan style deco. We booked a suite with a view on the swimming pool. I felt in a dream when I saw the view.

I would strongly recommend this place. I barely take time to write reviews but I was touched by the kindness of management and by their professionalism. Above all, I was fascinated by this beautiful heaven. I heavily encourage any new married couples to spend their holidays there!

A note on the spa as this is the plus of the hotel! The spa is really nice! I experience the Moroccan hammam and the sauna and really enjoyed it!

In brief I recommend any tripadvisor reader to go there and hope you'll enjoy as much as my husband and I did.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2011

I have been traveling around the world for many years and I love to stay in boutique hotels, I can say that L Mansion experience is one of the best of all. They have the very high level of service and hospitality. The management has special personal touch for any service for their guests. I strongly recommended this hotel and plan to stay at least for 5-7 nights and enjoy the Hammam and cooking class. An excellent place for family reunion or even wedding, also I had the best chicken tagine and more ....

Room Tip: Stay 5-7 nights, enjoy the cooking class and hammm
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2011

The glowing reviews of this riad are well-deserved, and I cannot say enough good things about the owner, Lamya, and her staff. They anticipated our every desire, and Lamya spent a great deal of time helping us plan not only our trip in Marrakech but also our journeys in Fes, Essaouira, Tangier, and Casablanca. We stayed in the executive suite, which had a bedroom with two twin beds and another bedroom with a king bed, which shared a hallway and a bathroom. Because it was one friend's birthday, they provided us with a third room free of charge. We felt like kings!

I recommend this hotel without hesitation. We had dinner there two nights and it was delicious. Breakfast was a decadent affair as well.

Be aware that the hotel is fairly removed from the heart of the city, so don't plan on walking to nightlife or restaurants. You'll need to arrange a driver, which the hotel can do, and be prepared to pay around $30-40 USD for round trip transfers. The hotel can coordinate drivers, guides, daytrips, etc, for a slight upcharge naturally, and it was so relaxing to have everything so well orchestrated and to have all of the leg work taken out of the trip.

Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple