We stayed at L Mansion expecting a 4 star experience outside of the Medina walls. We were surprised when we experienced a 30 minute drive by taxi. If you are expecting to spend time in Marrakech I wouldn't recommend this hotel, but if you are looking for a quiet retreat then it is a good choice. A hotel taxi to the city is your only option to the Medina. It will run you 500 MAD roundtrip. The service was slow in the mornings and we had trouble finding members of staff who spoke English. There were also hidden charges at our inclusive breakfast for additional waters and coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entering the gate of L Mansion and walking down the majestic cypress alley is an absolute enchantment .Refreshing fountains softly whisper amid lush rose and bougainvillea coppices.Caressed by a gentle breeze, orange blossoms and jasmine give out their alluring scent, whilst the snow-capped summits twinkle in the distance. Tranquil moments away from busy Marrakech… yet so close. L Mansion offers 10 luxurious suites and a stylish 4 bedroom villa, nested in a 5 ha park planted with citruses and olive trees.The sumptuous Andalucian style Guest Palace of which decoration has been executed by the finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your L Mansion Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Mansion Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- l Mansion Hotel Marrakech