This must be the best place in all of Marrakech, perhaps in all of Morocco = to stay in and to experience the country and its gracious hospitality. Beautiful surroundings, incredible attention to detail, best food, delightful staff and the spa is a must! Breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains. The owner obviously takes great pride in her palatial hotel and truly gives it and her guests the attention and care that is needed. This is a special, hidden treasure. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Entering the gate of L Mansion and walking down the majestic cypress alley is an absolute enchantment .Refreshing fountains softly whisper amid lush rose and bougainvillea coppices.Caressed by a gentle breeze, orange blossoms and jasmine give out their alluring scent, whilst the snow-capped summits twinkle in the distance. Tranquil moments away from busy Marrakech… yet so close. L Mansion offers 10 luxurious suites and a stylish 4 bedroom villa, nested in a 5 ha park planted with citruses and olive trees.The sumptuous Andalucian style Guest Palace of which decoration has been executed by the finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your L Mansion Marrakech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- l Mansion Marrakech Hotel Marrakech
- l Mansion Hotel Marrakech