We had such an amazing time here. It was paradise!
Miriam and the rest of the staff were absolutely lovely and very attentive.
The food is gorgeous! We ended up having lots of our meals in the villa as it was nicer than anywhere else.
It is very easy to get a taxi from the hotel to anywhere in Marrekech and the family that run them are also very nice.
I would definitely recommend Villa Al Assala Palmerai to experience the beauty of Marrakech.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional site in the full heart of the Palmeraie, and at only 10 minutes of the effervescence of the Jamaa-el-Fna Place, our property is offering a wonderful park of one hectare of olive trees, fruit trees and palm trees. Around the swimming pool, all is calm and pleasure to relax and enjoy the delicate and discreat service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Al Assala Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Al Assala Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Al Assala Palmeraie Marrakech