Lovely villa set in own grounds approx 15 mins by car from Medina. There are no restaurants or anything going on near to villa, so taxi is required (200 dirhams) return trip.
The rooms were very nice, but needed a better clean - lots of dust.
My main problem with the villa was that there is no menu! You have no idea how much the drinks are from the bar, or what is available for lunch or dinner. Had lunch one day and it was a set fee of 250 dirhams - very expensive for chicken leg and salad.
The staff are very friendly, but sometimes difficult to find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exceptional site in the full heart of the Palmeraie, and at only 10 minutes of the effervescence of the Jamaa-el-Fna Place, our property is offering a wonderful park of one hectare of olive trees, fruit trees and palm trees. Around the swimming pool, all is calm and pleasure to relax and enjoy the delicate and discreat service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Al Assala Palmeraie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Al Assala Palmeraie Hotel Marrakech
- Al Assala Palmeraie Marrakech