US$343
US$400
US$354
Cancelon
2,759 results
All reviewsmain poolanimation teamquiet poolmichael jackson showkids clubsplash worldfootball pitchgreat holidayfamily holidayinterconnecting roomspaninisfizzy drinksshuttle busplenty of sunbedsshop on siteevening entertainmentguest services
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment we arrived nothing was too much for the staff catering for our every need. The rooms were as advertised and were cleaned to a high standard everyday.
It’s hard to pick a highlight of the holiday there were so many excellent aspects, the food was incredible with so much choice and variety. The water park was great and keep the kids occupied throughout the holiday. The entertainment team put on fabulous shows at night and keep the kids entertained through the night. There are amazing spa sessions and gym facilities. We arrived during Ramadan and all our needs were catered for and even the World Cup games were on a cinema screen thanks all for a wonderful holiday we plan to see you again

2  Thank MohammedCardiff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went to this hotel in may ,we took our 8 year old grandson, first impressions I wanted to look for some where ele to stay. But then I thought give it a chance my grandson loved it ,it's the staff that make this hotel they work really hard,the weather was good, food was ok and always plenty of choice, the pool and water park were good ,the rooms were ok they were cleaned every day. ...Now for the not so good part,it's all about customer service in the hotel business, my 8 year old grandson losses his wallet with £60 in I realised on the way to the airport he didn't have it ,so when we got back to England I sent an email to the hotel, 2 day's later I got a response, saying they had found his wallet in the room ,,,but they have refused to send it back to us stating they have a lot of lost property and can not be sending it all back to people,,as I explained in my email it is my grandsons wallet who is deverstated, it was his dad's wallet who sadly passed away in January 2018 ,,he wanted him to have it ,I've tried and tried to get it returned but sadly to no avail, ,,they basically said do we know any one who is going to the hotel who could pick it up for us ,sadly we don't as I told them I'm not botherd about the £60 just the wallet ...so I will keep sending emails and hopefully they may give in and return my grandsons wallet. ....

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
17  Thank wd4538
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome time at aqua mirage over the last week 11th - 18th , a group of 4 adults (22-23) we all had an amazing time and didn’t want to leave.
We had some issues with flights, however that is not down to the staff at the hotel. Sarah working in customer complaints was amazing. As a group we had no issues, however got speaking to her. Lovely member of staff, always willing to help with anything.
Animation team – cannot rate them highly enough, amazing at their jobs, always enthusiastic and energetic. They are a massive credit to the hotel and made our holiday. They always got kids and adults involved in all the activities throughout our time at aqua mirage.
I highly recommend aqua mirage hotel for anyone to use for a holiday in marrakech, only 20 minutes away from the airport, however some travel time was required for the different excursions.
While in marrakech, myself and my friends completed 3 half day trips, camel riding, quad bike & jetskis and a fantasia night. Between the 4 of us, we all agreed that the quad bikes and jetskis trip was by far the best excursion. We were able to book all excursions through ‘Claire’ the TUI Rep on site with ease.
With the rest of your time we explored the old town market area and enjoyed the facilities at the hotel. The market was a unique experience- you do have the option to book a day trip through TUI, however we decided against that.
We also made good use of the hotel water park, even being 22/23 we really enjoyed all the slides.

Finally I would like to say a massive thank you to the animation team – Amel, Naoufal, Simo, Anas, there is also another two ladies in the team, who's names I cannot remember- but without them all we would not of had the awesome experience we had. I would love to got back, however feel if the current animation team were not there, my experience wouldn’t be the same. They are a massive credit and experience of the hotel. Thanks again guys! Hope to see you soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Adam H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Myself, my family and boyfriend stayed at this resort for two weeks and i can’t fault anything really about this hotel. The only fault i have was the bee’s but that will only be stopped if people cooperate with each other and put their sticky/sugary drinks in the bin. I also would say if you prefer to do a lot more then chose somewhere with a beach near by. There is a lot of good things to say about this hotel, never had an issue with our room apart from the odd occasion of our key card not working but don’t put your phone near it as it messes with the card. We stayed in block four bottom floor faving the water park not an amazing view but realistically you don’t spend much time in the room at all. The maids would always make your room look nice everyday. The lifegaurds were so friendly and would always have a laugh with younger children, my boyfriend got along with one and had a joke with him trying to push one another in each day. Huge round of applause to Anas and Nofaul on the entertainment team would always come sit with us everyday stop us from being ‘lazy’ and just make you feel very welcome. A lot of complaints on here saying they don’t talk to you unless you’re French which isn’t the case. I have full respect for them as they speak arabic and french as their second laugh then still try their hardest speaking English. Maustafa at the bar was as helpful as ever and would make sure you was drinking all the time. We also had a waiter in the restaurant who would put candles and flower petals out for us every night (sit outside as it gets very hot and stuffy inside) Too many people are trying to expect 5 star luxury when it is three stars and a lot of the star do make sure that it is. Make sure you take a pen with you as there is a lot of forms to fill in at the airport.

Tips for this holiday -
Take a jacket as in the evenings watching the entertainment it can get quite cold
A small tip here and there goes a long way but if not they still treat you nicely
If you don’t want to get involved they’re not too pushy but to make yourself enjoy it more try and do aqua aerobics once or twice its a good workout and a great laugh
Don’t follow people in orange jackets if you go into marrakesh, wanted to go to the markets but tried taking us down alleyways to his shop
Be respectful as they are very passionate about their culture
Take a pen as stated as forms have to be filled in; on the plane, at the airport on the bus to the hotel and finally when leaving
Enjoy your holiday as a holiday is what you make it

1  Thank Skye L
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just got back from a brilliant week at the Aqua Mirage and am outraged at some of these negative reviews.
We went as a family group ages 9 months to 66.
This hotel has a fantastic water park attached which our two grandsons 4 and 7 loved. Their baby sister 9 months loved splashing about in the vast pool too.
No alcohol allowed which is a definite positive.
How anyone can comment theirs nothing for young children beggars belief.
The food was outstanding every day, lots of authentic Moroccan tagines, chicken, fish stews, pasta,roast meats as well as the boring stuff like pizza and chips. Don't go to Morocco if you expect chips and burgers go to Benidorm. Large salad bar in separate area as well as amazing selection of desserts reminiscent of a french patisserie.
Hotel rooms had the biggest, most comfortable double bed I've ever slept in with remote controlled air conditioning, I'm so missing the luxury of the housekeeping team looking after us so well.
My grandsons both want to return as they loved their week.
Entertainment was of the highest standard every night and the poolside activities were just right.
My daughter e mailed the hotel two weeks before our holiday to request we had rooms close together if possible and we were given ground floor rooms right next to each other. The 5 of them were given two rooms interconnected which was so much more spacious than one family room.
As for the bees (NO WASPS) I took Avon skin so soft which is a brilliant insect repellent to spray around and we cleaned away empty cups to the bins provided or to the lovely cleaning staff who work all day around the pool.
I'm not prepared to accept anyone could have anything but a great holiday here, we spoke to lots of happy families and it proved perfect for young families and grandparents.
Many thanks to the wonderful staff in the restaurant who looked after us so well making sure our table for 6 was set as we sat down. When we tipped afterwards their comments were, "no need this is our job but thank you."
Lovely week, lovely people and totally relaxing.

9  Thank lozwhitley