Riad Aguerzame
US$133
US$71
US$67
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe main squareatlas mountainsorange treesmint teapepe nerofresh orange juicefirst morningmoroccan wineroof terracejemaa elfirst floorday tripfantastic stayfew minutes walkthe location is perfecthome away from homebreakfast was delicious
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We had a wonderful stay with Laurent and his team. Everything was better then we could have ever hoped for !!

We were Picked up from the airport, & arrived 30 min's later to be greeted by our lovely hosts in their cosy & stylish home.

Our welcome chat was brilliant fun, with plenty of wine & personal advice on all the amazing restaurants and trips on offer. I truly felt that the hosts love what they do and want you to have the best experiences in Marrakech.

The team really are very classy and have the best contacts for booking trips / Restaurants. Only the best will do.

It was my birthday and Laurent spent several hours helping us plan the day, helping book the Spa's, Hammam's, Restaurants, Flowers, Cake, it was very special and they made it easy for us.

We booked dinner on the first night and it was my favourite meal of the trip. You must eat here, it was a unique & beautiful experience !

Location is perfect for seeing the medina and old town & near the top attractions.

All I would say is stop looking for a hotel, just trust me, stay hear, you will love it too.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tishtash2012
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed in this beautiful Riad at the end of November. We got picked up at the airport which I would recommend as the riad is difficult to find. It is in a perfect location only 5 minutes walk from the Medina but quiet and peaceful. Laurent was really helpful throughout our stay.The perfect Riad!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire O
Reviewed 29 November 2013

We came to Riad Aguerzame from the south after a long bus ride from Merzouga. Laurent let us rest then he gave us the most informative helpful rundown about how to see Marrakech. His advice, help finding our way around, and hospitable nature had us feeling like we were staying at his home. Great conversation, pulling out the guitar even!! As I am a female traveling with my 12 yr old daughter, it was nice to have someone speaking great English full of information and reliable directions. Laurent and Aziz helped with transportation and other reservations which lessened my stress level. Our room was clean, the food was fresh, staff personable, and I wanted to take the courtyard home with me. Just trying to figure out when I can go back?

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank hacampbell
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We had a lovely time at the Riad. Aziz and Laurent made us feel at home at the get go and gave us great tips on where to eat and places to see. Conveniently located and wonderfully furnished, I would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Nicely managed riad in the heart of the medina. The staff is very caring and organized everything for us. In staying there you get a feeling of Morroco but can also escape the noisy atmospere of the jemaa el fna. We highly recommend it as it is worth the money!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends