“Customer relations”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
AJ7861
“Customer relations”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Me and my friend booked holiday to Marrakesh with no prior idea about where to stay, but boy! did we choose well. The rooms and apartment itself reminded me of an upscale unit, overlooking Marrakech best locations, and I literally commented that if I wanted to make a dream apartment it would be just like this! Such is the level of design and convenience/amenities.

We got the Top floor unit with 2 bedrooms, a large kitchen and a giant living area. I didn't realize it at first (coz we arrived late afternoon) but our balcony headed straight to city surroundings. The bathrooms were surprisingly modern, keeping with the apartment's overall theme.

I have since been back twice and stayed at same place, the benefit is that owner lives in london and gives all the advice you need before travelling and also as a courtesy he calls to makesure the guests are happy. There is maid who cleans apartment daily and also cookes upon request. She is so helpful and friendly.

The owner were very friendly, giving good advice about the many dining choices. Overall, a highly recommended place to stay!

27 Sep 2016
Dear Aj,
Thank you so much for your kind review. Hope I can be of service to you again and again.
Adam4171
“Mr. Adam Ali”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Me and my colleague went to Marrakesh as a business trip. We found this flat and stayed in there for a week. The location and the atmosphere was really great as well as the security of the place, and it's central and close to the city centre, train station, supermarket and all main streets.
The Flat was very clean, tidy, and the furniture in excellent condition. There was a chambermaid who was very helpful as well.
Would I think to visi Marrakesh again, for sure I will book the same flat again.

26 Sep 2016
Dear Mr Ali,

Thank you so much for your kind review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.
Kind Regards

Eyad A
“Mr Ian”
Reviewed 26 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Excellent place , clean , five stars furniture
With internet
And close to all amenities in central Marrakech
Sure I will stay in flat if back again

5 Oct 2016
Thank you for your kind review. Hope you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back again.

Marco
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing