“Thief Or some other thing?”
Review of Restaurant Salma

Restaurant Salma
Ranked #44 of 71 Restaurants in Meknes
Cuisines: Moroccan
Rabat, Morocco
“Thief Or some other thing?”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

It was hot and we were tired but not hungry. We were by Moulay Ismael mousoleum. We just wanted a place were to have something small to eat and to rest a little. The parking attendant suggested this place( Salma). Salma in Arabic means safe. This place was not safe for me and my friends. The owner over charged us. And refused to give me a receipt.
We followed the attendant advise and ordered three salads, two servings of eggs and two servings of chicken brochettes, (4 brochettes , two for each person and they were not good), two soft drinks, two bottles of water, 5 coffees and one tea. The bill was 675 dh. I paid and requested the bill but the owner refused to give it to me. My intention was to take him to court. But since he refused there was nothing I could do except to let potential victims to know,

• Visited May 2014

Istanbul, Turkey
“Bit Expensive”
Reviewed 20 December 2013

It's in walking distance from bab mansour gate. It's nice restaurant (even fancy), offering various foods in the menu. It has WIFI, but sometimes, in some places the connection was a little bit slow. It has terrace where you can enjoy your lunch with the view of Medina. The food was OK, but a little bit pricey. Most of customers are tourist groups. They reduced 20 Dirham for my food since I came alone, not with travel agents.

Visited October 2013
NC
“Food good”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Food was good location excellent on terrace view.The place was a bit pricey tho. The inside dining area was lovely

Visited September 2013
“Unexpected excellence in a small city.”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

We had tangine one the best ever. Service was good and they helped us order with a blend of Arabic and English.

• Visited September 2013
Tucson
“Pigeon on the menu”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

We sat on the terrace with a nice view of the horse drawn carriages and their passengers. One of the dishes I had on my wish list was Pigeon Pastilla. This restaurant made a delicious dish for me. The meat and sauce was covered in a pastry wrap. The multiple side dishes went on and on all colorful and scrumptious.

• Visited April 2013