Let me first start off with the pro's of Hotel Akouas:
+ The rooms provide pretty ok what you usually require: a place to sleep (although hard beds, more about that later), proper bathroom, spacious room.
- As mentioned in the title, there's a nightclub located in the lobby. OK to me if that's your thing, but we found out when returning to our room at 9:30 PM. Around this time the volume was acceptable. That changed when I woke up at 3:30 AM and heard the beat downstairs. Note: this was at the upper (6st) floor.
- The beds were hard as stone.
- Unfriendly/unpersonal staff. You notice the difference between people that see you as a walking wallet and those that treat you as a person soon enough, and we were treated as the former. (i.e: the receptionist was only friendly on the possibility of selling us 37-euro per person trips to Volubilis, where a avarage cab charges 27 euro 'retour' IN TOTAL. Needless to say: decline this offer)
- On negotiating a discount for our planned 5-day stay, all we got was a dissapointing free breakfast. After two noisy nights we left.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Akouas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Akouas Hotel Meknes