All reviews intrepid tour room was clean first floor train station heater
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Old and tired hotel but perfectly adequate for a brief stopover.

Centrally located.

Wifi didn’t work in our room.

Breakfast was uninspiring but adequate and served at the tables.

Would stay here for a brief stay, but otherwise would like to think there might be better options.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 April 2018

Stayed one night. Nothing stands out as below average. We had a nice enough room at the top of the stairs on the 2nd floor. It was small. Everything worked. I don't remember any street noise. Breakfast was the typical fare.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel is average and for the price I think you can do better. We stayed as part of a tour group and would not stay otherwise. Room was adequate and clean but tv did not work and neither the tv onr air conditioner/heater remotes were in the room. My husband climbed on a chair to get the heater working.

Breakfast was limited but we did get two coffees,

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here as part of a group tour, lights in room are confusing, had to have a shower by torch light to avoid turning all lights on and waking room mate. Unwelcoming reception area, felt uneasy for some reason. Breakfast is basic, 3 choices- omelette, pain au chocolate or cheese. Served with bread, orange juice and tea or coffee.
Hot shower, but WiFi only works in reception.
Get what you pay for really, no luxuries.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I had to share a small double room with another traveller. The breakfast was very small with only one espresso or one cup of tea. If you wanted a second one you had to pay another 10 DH. Breakfast was served at the bar so the morning shift was crowded with possibly more than one tour group. Upon leaving there were 3 or 4 male staff chatting at reception but I had to get my suitcase by myself because they wouldn't help.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends