“excellent stay!”

Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection
Ranked #4 of 45 Hotels in Rabat
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Best choice for business and leisure together. the hotel has a very good location, you can reach any business destination in maximum 15 minutes. I was surprised of the size of the rooms. They have the most comfortable beds ever.
Very nice and friendly staff. I totally recommend it!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear guest,

We would like to thank you for taking the time to give us this positive comment, we are glad you've enjoyed your stay and hope to greet you very soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 8 May 2014

Rabat was our first stop on a two week tour in Morocco. Having had my medicated body lotion confiscated at the airport because its size was too large for my hand luggage, I couldn't have found a better or nicer one then the complimentary bottle in our bath. The quality of the body creme and scent is fantastic! Thank You! for this wonderful surprise. I t made me feel so much better. I'm sorry that I didn't get to use the spa. So besides this, the hotel room was clean and beautifully decorated, the bed was perfect, and Breakfast was very good. Service was all around excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank ZipsterM
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear guest,

We are pleased to hear that you've enjoyed your stay, we very much appeciate your comments and sincerely hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

So I had a 3 night stay here. The Hotel was well appointed -comfortable bed, really nice bathroom. Good restuarant (I can vouch for the croque monsieur). The location was good and walking distance to the Medina and some nice cafe's. My room was on the 2nd floor and even though there is a lot of traffic on the trafic circle that the hotel is on, the double glass windows prevented a lot of the noise from getting in. The drapes were also heavy and kept out the morning light.
Just fyi, he incense in the lobby sent my allergies into hyper drive, I'm not sure how you could avoid it. Also when you are done using the shower make sure you put an extra towel down, the water seems to find it's way out, and the floor can be very slick.

Room Tip: Probably a higher floor would be quieter, but I don't think its a must and I'm sensitve to n...
1  Thank Windsor999
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear guest ,

I’m very grateful that you could take time to leave us your thoughts and write a
review. I’m so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you
again in the very near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We recently spent three night at Le Diwan and liked the hotel very much. It is a no-nonsense type, modern, medium-size hotel in a good location to restaurants and public transport (the 2 new tram lines). Everything in the medium size room worked well, including the WiFi, the furnishing were a bit on the sparse side, but modern and functional - that includes the comfortable bed. If you did not want to spend extended time in your room, there were pleasant common areas on the ground floor and the mezzanine. The morning coffee did not exactly give you a jolt of energy, but in all, the buffet breakfast was good with something for everyone.
We found the reception staff extraordinarily helpful in organizing our nightly transport from the hotel to the airport in Casablanca. Every detail was executed politely and with precision. Our only gripe was the service in the ground floor restaurant; it took 30 minutes before someone cared to inquire what we wanted to eat. But there are some fine nearby restaurants to make up for that deficiency.

Room Tip: Our room faced the square in the front, but we had no trouble having a good night's sleep. So in...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Noury S, Directeur général at Le Diwan Rabat - MGallery Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate that you’ve taken time to give us this positive feedback, your remarks are well noted and will be very helpful in order to improve quality in our services.

We are glad that you’ve enjoyed your stay and sincerely hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Spent one night at Le Diwan. Easy walking distance to the Archeological Museum and the Medina. Room not luxurious but comfortable. Staff very helpful, not always the case in the hotels we stayed in in Morocco. Breakfast adequate.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear guest,

I’m very grateful that you took time to leave us your thoughts and write a
review. I’m so pleased yo hear that you've enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you
again in the very near future.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Le Diwan is centrally located and right on the two tram lines. The rooms are small (approx. 24 m2), too small for an armchair, floor lamp, side table. The Wi-Fi service is included in the room rate. The service did not go down, but was on the slow side (downloading a 74 page e-reader newspaper usually took 3-4 minutes). There is no peephole in the door, which I found disconcerting, especially when I got a knock on my door at 0615 and didn't know how to sort out what was going on. Along that line, the lifts are disconcertingly dodgy and are in serious need of a complete overhaul.

The TV channel line-up is slim, mainly in French, but they do have BBC World News. The mini-bar has plenty of room for your own stuff. The in-room safe is mounted at the right height with plenty of light on the keypad.

Laundry: man's shirt (DH33), socks (DH15), and undershorts (DH20), or a total of DH68, equal to about US$9.

As has been recounted in many reviews, breakfast is the hotel's weak point. Out of charity, I will not repeat what other reviewers have so accurately set forth. On the other hand, I had two fine dinners in the hotel's restaurant "La Brasserie". Service was great, and the food very nicely prepared and tasty. It is excellent value for money and highly recommended.

Room Tip: Not facing the main traffic circle would be a little quieter, though I had no problems with my room...
1  Thank Rover1313

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking your time writing this little review, your remarks are well noted and are very helpful in our strive to improve our services.

I’m pleased to hear you’ve enjoyed your stay, and hope to count you as a client very soon again.

Kind regards.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed 3 nights and everything was very good. The room is spacious an bed is very comfy. Bathroom is very nice. Breakfast buffet is excellent. The staff is very helpful and welcoming. The free WiFi in the room is super. I can ask for no more!

Dear guest,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the MGallery Rabat Diwan. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I’m so pleased to hear that you've enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.